Last updated: 29 Oct 2018 05:16
There are so many SOA terminologies, concepts and for an fellow IT idiots, it's a nightmare... It's better to see SOA in action, not just in bits-n-pieces... But, a end-to-end 'Hello World!'
Demo application to explore Oracle SOA concept , else try to catch crow in dark!
** User Story **
(a) Say 'Hello World!', when i enter 'World' in to Text Box of Google Chrome Browser & click 'Say Hello'
** Great planning by an IT idiot :) **
There i believe, total of four stages to achieve 'Hello World!' in SOA
(a) Service Provider : sayHello() in POJO/ Plain old Java coding. After all, this is the only one, we learnt in school!
(b) Business Service
(c) Proxy Service
(d) Service Consumer
** Reference YouTube/ Links Analysis **
(a) Create 'Service Provider'
# Reference YouTube: Create Simple Web Service Using Oracle JDeveloper
- Create Application type -> 'Java Desktop Application' project in JDeveloper
- Create Project type -> 'Java Class'
- Create Web Service -> By right-click on 'Countries.java'
- URI: http://127.0.0.1:7101/Client/CountriesPort
- WSDL URL : http://127.0.0.1:7101/Client/CountriesPort?WSDL
- Operations : CountriesPort.getCountries()
- XSD : ???
(b) Create 'Business Service'
# Reference YouTube: Oracle SOA Suite 12c: REST Enabling SOA
(c) Create 'Service Consumer'
# Reference YouTube: Consume Web Service With JDeveloper ADF
- Create Application type -> 'Fusion Web Application (ADF)
- Create Data Controls type -> 'Web Service Data Control' to connect with Endpoint
- Create Categories->Web Tier->JSF/Facelets->'ADF Task Flow' to create Web Page
-- Add page fragments of viewAllCountries, addCountry, selectCountry & include Control Flow
-- "... from this point onward, this example goes above my head... abort!'